FoodBev SETA 2015 Bursary
FoodBev SETA invites full-time students to apply for undergraduate, as well as postgraduate bursaries for studies conducted during 2015. Applications close 15 March 2014.
Undergraduate Bursaries (BF2012U) – First Year Students Only:
The following areas have been identified as scarce skills in the Food and Beverages Manufacturing sector:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- B Tech Electrical Engineering
- BSc Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Production Management
- Diploma in Production Management
- Diploma in Packaging Management
- B Com
- B Compt
- B Sc Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Food Science
- B Tech Food Technology
- B Bus Sc Marketing
- Degree in Consumer Science
- Degree in Environmental Health Science.
Full time students enrolled for their first year of studies, as stipulated above, for either a 3 or 4 year qualification are invited to apply.
Research and Innovation Bursaries (BF2012R):
The Bursary Grant is available to full time students to subsidize research and/or innovation project costs leading to a post-graduate qualification, which is deemed to be relevant to the food and beverage manufacturing industry. Preference will be given to research studies leading to a PhD degree.
Applications may be submitted via any one of the following:
Personal delivery to:
13 Autumn Street
Applications will be adjudicated by a panel of evaluators appointed by FoodBev SETA. The decision of the panel will be ratified by the FoodBev SETA Board and their final decision will be binding.